Trading Signals for Friday, July 05 2013

Hello,

I am again short of time today. I am still celebrating my birthday post my birthday.

So, again going short and direct in this post.

As I posted yesterday, ECB announcement, Draghi uncle opened his mouth, and there went the Eur/Usd falling.

And that triggered my BUY entry at 1.2899. After that it did well going way upwards, but did not go as up as I had wanted it to.

Had it gone, I would have made 50 pips at 1.2950.

Nevertheless, I am expecting it to go up today; but if does not, then it will end up in 100 pips losses at 1.2799.

Coming to scalping, do it only before 12 pm GMT, before the Non-farm employment data gets announced.


Now coming to the signals part:

I suggest keeping an entry order at 1.2849 for a stop loss of 100 pips and a gain of 50 pips.

Till then have a good time...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis