Trading Signals for EUR/USD on Wednesday, July 31 2013

Today happens to be a big day. In fact, the goodness of the day has already started.

Good because my entry order at 1.3301 not only got triggered, but also closed with a profit.

So, that becomes 2 closed orders with a 50 pips profit in each, which amounts to 100 pips in profit for this month.

If you have noticed, I had started trading from the Monday July, 22. Hence, if I come to analyze the profits, it is about 20% in a time frame of a mere 7 days.

I think that is great, so if you are reading and following this, you know you are at the right place.

Now I come up to the happenings for the day. Well, it has been an interesting day.

There has been a lot of news for the day, which has already created enough ripples for the day.

All round the day there were news from the European Union, mainly from Germany and Italy on the unemployment changes. Both were positive, meaning that the unemployment was lesser than expected. Moreover, the overall unemployment rate has gone down for the entire Europe.

The announcement of this news therefore created positive effects on the EUR/USD pair, meaning that the pair went up. It went up till 1.3300. But in my account, I could not Sell another entry at 1.3301, the market did not reach till there, just missed it by a single pip.

But I am still on with another Sell entry order at 1.3301 for a profit of 50 pips. If this one triggers, then that would be my second entry at the same level.

The news and announcements for the day are not done yet, there is more coming up. 

The prominent one being the Non-Farm Employment change at around 12 pm GMT.

There is one more at 6 pm, which is the FOMC statement. Both the mentioned upcoming news is related to the U.S, and will definitely bring a massive change in the markets.

I really do not know what will be the effect of this news, but I am ready to face it with the signals as below, though much has not changed in my signals since last week.
Sell EUR/USD at 1.3301 for a profit of 50 pips; no stop loss.
Sell EUR/USD at 1.3251 for a profit of 50 pips; no stop loss
Sell EUR/USD at 1.3151 for a profit of 50 pips; no stop loss.

Till then good bye and stay cool.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis