Trading Signals for Monday, July 15 2013

Good Morning,

Welcome to a new week and a new trading day of this month. As I spoke about my account withdrawal in my last post, so I am off trading.

But then you would be wondering what am I doing right now here on my blog.

Well, well as any trader would know that trading is addictive.

Addictive just the way I am addicted to peanut butter; may be a little more or a little less, but definitely addictive.

So, basically I am trying to say that though I cannot trade right now, but I no one can stop me from not thinking about trading and consequently, coming up with trading signals. 

Hence the signals are as follows:

Sell EUR/USD at 1.3051 for a profit of 50 pips, and no need to put a stop loss (trust me);

and a cover up deal at 1.3101 with the same logic. (Trust me)

The market has been showing signs of going down since the last week, and not to mention that was just after the big dynamite leap up.

Well, that is the way market behaves, crazy, and it is this craziness that I love, cause that makes me earn.

LOL Till then you can laugh on that one and anything else that makes you.

Happy Trading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis