Trading Signals for EUR/USD on Monday, July 29 2013

Hello,

Welcome to the first trading day of the last week of the Month of July.

Here I am with another trading signal of the day.

As, I kept suggesting in the last week, the market is in for some downward movement.

As it is the market has been on the upside for the last 13 trading days.

I generally wait for 15 days at any extreme ends for the market to show a 180 degree turn.

Looking at the charts now, it seems that that perfect time has come when the 180 degree is anytime going to happen. Well, one just needs to wait and watch for that to happen.

Yes, I am waiting anxiously, with all my open deals at 1.3251 and 1.3201. Hopefully they both would end up with the desired 50 pips of profit by the end of this trading day, or if not by the end of this week.

I am still on with the same signals that I have been talking about in the last week.

I am re-repeating them as follows:

Sell EUR/USD at 1.3301 for a profit of 50 pips; no stop loss.
Sell EUR/USD at 1.3251 for a profit of 50 pips; no stop loss
Sell EUR/USD at 1.3151 for a profit of 50 pips; no stop loss.

Further talking of the news and announcements of the day, there are hardly any, except for the one at 2 pm GMT. It is the news regarding the US of Pending home sales.

It is an high impacting one, meaning it could lead the market way up or down.

The Home Sales in US has been declining for sometime; so if the today’s data releases it way down than the expected, then the market will show volatility and dynamism.

I know it could lead to a jostle in the pair, but that is one thing that leads to the movement of pips. It is this movement of pips that gives one the opportunity to make profits.

I will get to see that when the time comes, till then I shall wait and watch.

I have also updated the video showing the position of the market by the time I was writing this post.

I hope that teaches you a thing or two on analyzing the market’s moves for the day.

If you need to know anything more, just follow my easy to follow tutorials for a better understanding.

Till then, enjoy and live a happy life…


                                                Trading-Signals-for-EURUSD-on-Monday-July-29-2013
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis