Weekly Roundup on Saturday, Jul 13 2013

Hi,

It is a no-trading day and I am on a holiday with a cup of coffee and sending a withdrawal request on my forex trading account.

Yes, you read it correct. I kind of developed something like a fatigue, or probably got tired of daily tracking of the market, and therefore thought of taking a break for few days or a week.

No, I do not have some fixed rules for the withdrawals, but I just go for it when I feel tired of trading continuously for days and days.

I actually started trading actively since the 17th of May; and since then I have earned 55% on my investments to be exact.

Come to think of it, that is just in 2 months or even less than 2 months of time, considering it is just 13 of July today.

Now, I am not going to convert that figure corresponding to a year terms, which I know you can do it very well yourself.

I just leave you with a thought of earning that much or even more by following by posts.

Whether you follow or not, but do remain happy and live life to the fullest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis