Trading Signals for Tuesday, July 16 2013

Hello,

I am really happy to post that the signals that I had come up with on my yesterday's post have come true.

The market made my entry open and then it closed at the same take profit levels creating profits of 50 pips.

Though I am off trading, but I am still analyzing and coming up with recommendation strategies for all those who are following my posts.

As I see the market and the corresponding charts today, the 4h charts suggest a run up. But I am really not into believing that the run up will be for long. I am more for the downward trend soon; but of course before that a little move up ahead.

Hence, my recommendations for the day are as follows:

Sell EUR/USD at 1.3201 for a profit of 50 pips, and not stop loss

And you can definitely put cover deals at 1.3251 and 1.3301 with the same 50 pips of profit trading principle.

And a little update on my own withdrawal – no, it is not done yet.

I will be back to the trading circuit once I get my profits back to my account.

Till then, keep trading, and keep living.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis