Trading Signals for Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hi, I thought today will also be a no-trading day like yesterday, but I was wrong.

If any of you is keeping a track on the Gold, then you would have known that I had to post today.

Yes, the precious metal saw a drop to my favourite entry level. It surpassed the 1649 mark in the south direction.

Since I had requested for a withdrawal, so there was no currency in my account to execute the order at the 1649 mark.

In fact it turned out to be a good thing, cause it went really lower than that, I guess to 1643 levels.

But I was not that lucky to buy at that price, nevertheless any price lower than what you aim at is a good price.

So, I come up with the second deal of the current month, along with a back-up of an entry order, both of which are as follows:

2.  Buy XAG/USD at 1647.4 for 30 pips, with a stop loss of 10 pips
3.  Buy XAG/USD at 1642.4 for 30 pips, with a stop loss of 10 pips



Happy Trading !!!
 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis