Trading Signals for Monday, February 11, 2013

Hi, Good Morning. The reason why I am posting so early today is that I am on no trade week. As I wrote on my last Friday post, I have given a request to my broker for a withdrawal; therefore I am left with no currency in my account to trade.

Once my earned amount of 200 pips reaches my bank account; and also I get to see a confirmed bear/bull pattern for the EUR/USD pair on a long interval, then only I shall trade.

Yeah, I can get into a trading mode for the commodities, particularly the Gold metal, if and only if it falls below the 1650 providential mark.

Although, those who wish to trade, I do have some trading ideas, but as you know, Monday is not a good day for trading, as the patterns are not rightfully set. They take the next day of the week, i.e. Tuesday to form set patterns. But still this is what I recommend, but please note that I am not going to open these trades.

Hope you benefit from them, and yeah do not relax on the Stop Loss.

Buy at 1.3349 for 150 pips, with a stop loss of 50 pips
Buy at 1.3299 for 150 pips, with a stop loss of 50 pips

Happy Trading!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis