Trading Signals for Thursday, February 7, 2013

Wow, I thought today I will not have to post a blog. I had assumed today also to be a wait and watch day. But luckily it did not turn out that way. I am thrilled to watch one of the entry orders closing with a profit of 300 pips. This order made me recover my losses to a great extent. Now, I only have a loss of 100 pips to recover. I am so happy.

Though the another entry order is still open; and since it crossed the 200 pip mark in profits, I therefore moved the stop loss ahead. Now I would not be making any significant loss in the current open order, except for the basic brokerage charges.

Looking at the constant hitting of lower lows I guess my current order would also end in a profit.

I hope so...

Till then, happy trading !!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis