Trading Signals for Monday, June 03 2013

Hi,

It is the first trading day of the month. Therefore, I am here with my post and updates on my trading.

If you have been following my blog for sometime, then you would know that I rarely trade on Mondays.

On the first trading day of the week, I just do a analytical round up on my open deals and gear up for the following days of the week.

Coming to my open trades; 2 of my long deals opened at 1.2849 and 1.2799 respectively are still open.

They might close at a break-even amount each if the market crashes; or might earn 300 pips each if the market grows up.

I have no idea what will happen tomorrow, , but what I do know is that since the morning session, the market has been showing continuous signs of dropping. 

Therefore, I have decided to cash in few pips in the current scenario.

I have kept the following entry order:

Buy EUR/USD at. 1.2949 for a profit of 50 pips and a stop loss of 150 pips.

Will post the outcome tomorrow.

Wish you all a happy week ahead....




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis