Trading Signals for Friday, June 14 2013

hi,

So, the last trading day of the week has also arrived. And if I round up my deals, then it has been a little loss.

The yesterday's deal, it ended up in profits. So, that becomes my second winning deal of the week.

Therefore, my week's loss has been of 200 pips, while a gain of 100 pips.

So, the week's summary comes to 100 pips. But overall in a month's time, it has been a profit of 350 pips.

So, in total it has been a good month.

Awaiting more profits in the week that is about to follow.

Now coming up with the entry orders that are set in my account:

Sell EUR/USD at 1.3401 for 50 pips, with a stop loss of 100 pips
Buy EUR/USD at 1.3249 for 50 pips, with a stop loss of 100 pips

Happy weekend a happy trading plan !!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis