Trading Signals for Monday, June 10 2013

Hi,

It is Monday, the first trading day of the week. As usual, I am on a wait-and-watch mode. I am really on a mission to rectify the few impulsive errors that I made on my last 2 trading days of the past week.

I am not the kind of person who will cry over the spilt milk; and by the way there was no spilt milk at the first place. I mean there were no real losses. I am on a 100% as compared to what I started with last month, it is just that my profits got chopped a bit.

So, moving ahead, everyone is talking about a big fall. I mean a big massive fall, that is about to come. It is estimated by the big daddys of Forex that the Eur/Usd could go down to 1.1 levels. Yeah, that is really freaking.

If I go by the monthly stochastics, yes that is a big possibility. But since you and me are not that longing long term traders, we better stick to the 4H charts. 

And my 4H charts suggest me to keep a long entry at 1.3149 for a profit of 50 pips and a stop loss of 100 pips.

Waiting for the signals to become prominent till tomorrow. Till then have a happy trading and a happier day.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis