Trading Signals for Wednesday, June 26 2013

Hi,

I know I am posting late, it is because I was again waiting for my entries to show something definite.

And that happened, my buy entries at 1.3099 and 1.3149 both hit the loss by touching the stop loss levels.

So, I am in a good loss this week.

My accumulated losses for this week now amount to 300 pips. I know that comes as a big one, considering all the profits that I made last 2 weeks, all have been wiped out.

So, the current situation of my account is as follows:

Open buy entry at 1.3049, which is as of now in a loss of 50 pips.

Another buy entry at 1.2999, which has just open.

Now coming to the action plan to recover the losses, I have kept another limit order at 1.2949 with a stop loss of 100 pips and a profit of 50 pips.

But apart from that, I am on with my humble resource of recovery from losses. Scalping.

Will talk about this later this week.

Till then I wish you a happy trading and a happy day ahead...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis