Trading Signals for Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Today I was not really in a mood to trade, but I ended getting into one. That was because I saw the 1hr, 4hr and Day chart at the same levels. All the mentioned time frames were at the extreme North at top, showing the Stochastics at 100.00 levels.

So, I ended up getting into a Sell Trade at 1.3178 with a stop loss of 100 pips, and a take profit of 20;
also another cover up order of 1.3228, with the same stop loss and take profit strategy.

Luckily, the trades sang in my direction, and I ended up making a profits on my cover deal, so I moved my stop loss on the same to the buy levels only for the same. Therefore, I moved the take profits level on the first trade to the same buy levels.

So by this methodology, the cumulative profit for both of my orders will be 50 pips....

Will update once that gets done !!!

Happy Trading...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis