Trading Signals for EUR/USD on Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Editor - white ribbon - 0 pips transp
Editor - white ribbon - 0 pips transp (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
This day today haunts me, cause this is my dad's first birthday after his death.

I thought of staying away from any trading today, but then when my mind started wandering to all things depressing, I slyly took it up.

So, coming back to business as usual; the yesterday's signal went down to drain, causing a loss of 25 pips. But hang on, this was not that bad, because I recovered a bit of those lost pips by about 10. Hence, the overall loss for yesterday comes to a mere 15 pips.

I know I have not updated on the recovery part, that was simply because it happened so quick, and I therefore had no time to update here.

Therefore, as an initiative to present all signals in a better way, I have decided to tweet in a jiffy for moments like these.

Anyway, as of now the market seems to have gained a lot; I suppose that is what it does before reversing it's trend.

So, now I have opened a Short deal at 1.3559, though I suggest any value above this figure would be good. Though, I wanted my deal to be at 1.3561. I am not going to rue at that one. Rather, I better play safe by keeping stop losses and take profits. So, a stop loss of 50 pips and a profit of 100 does me good.

Though I keep moving the loss by 10 pips, the moment my profit crosses landmarks of 5 pips. Hence, by the time I gain  50 pips, I come to a no loss scenario. So, I am assured of not losing anything in a particular trade once I have gained 50 pips on it. Although, I do lose out on profits, because after that even if the market changes the trend, I do not then lower the loss levels. Therefore, my strategy always focuses to lose less rather than gaining more.



By the time I have written this, the market has changed it's mood. Please do not be surprised if I post an update on Twitter any time soon.

Till then enjoy!!
Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis