Trading Signals for EUR/USD on Friday, November 15, 2013

English: A Pivot Animation
English: A Pivot Animation (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
For today, the pivot point is 1.3495.

Hence, right now I have opened a long deal at 1.3455, with a take profit level of 1.3480.

A stop loss value depends on your margin. I have kept 50 pips. This is rather subjective.

Any value lower than what I have taken will be a bonus.

Once, the pair reaches the pivot point, then I would try some quick scalping there.

I have thought of putting one long at 1.3494 and a short at 1.3496.

Both will have a stop loss of 10 pips and a profit of 30.

Hence, with this scalping; either I would have a profit of 20 pips or a loss of 20 pips.

Whatever be, will update the outcome tomorrow.

Till then Happy Trading.
Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis