Weekly Roundup on Sunday, Nov 17 2013

The One and Only (Gladys Knight & the Pips album)
The One and Only (Gladys Knight & the Pips album) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I happy to state that the signals on Sunday, Nov 17 2013 closed in profit. If anyone followed my signal, then I am happy that you ended in profits.

Looking at a thread-bare analysis of the same, the long deal at 1.3355 closed with a 25 pips profit at 1.3380.

But on the other hand, both of the scalping deals closed with a stop loss, resulting in a loss of 20 pips.

Hence, the overall result came down to a gain of 5 pips.

This would have made little sense if were dealing with a small lot, but with a macro account, it could mean huge.

Well, as long as there is no loss of pips, everything else is a profit; even a situation of no gain.

So, I hope with my daily update of signals on my blog, each one of you could gain some pips in the Forex market.

Further, I hope you enjoy this weekend, see you tomorrow.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis