Trading Signals for Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hello,

I am up with my trading signals for the day. Considering my hunches for the last day, I am confirmed to act upon them today.

Yes, I am going in for the Sell deal at 1.2951 levels with a stop loss of 150 pips and a take profit of 50 pips.

Although my usual Buy deals at 1.2849 and 1.2799 levels are still on with a substantial amount of profits.

But since they have not yet reached the desired take profit levels, so I am still holding them.

Also a point to be noted is that both the deals have the same levels of Stop loss levels at 1.2749...

So if at all the market lies low till there, I will lose both the deals.

Hence, I have kept an entry order of 100 pips stop loss and 300 pips take profit levels at the 1.2749 mark.

Let us see together what happens next...

Happy Trading and a Happy Day ahead....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis