Trading Signals for Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hi,

I know I did not post yesterday, it was because nothing really happened in my account the previous day.

All that happened to my account was on today. I am happy to post that both my entry orders on the Eur/Usd pair hit the desired take profit levels and so I covered my losses to a great extent.

Also I had kept a room for the lingering brokerage charges, so I kind of made a decent profit.

Right now only my entry order on the Silver is open. Hope that too hits a profitable amount of take profit levels in the weeks to come.

Just mentioning my current entry orders:

Sell EUR/USD at 1.3051 for 20 pips, with a stop loss of 100 pips
Sell EUR/USD at 1.3101 for 50 pips, with a stop loss of 100 pips
Buy XAG/USD at 22.99 with no stop loss or take profit levels, all depending on the margin capacity in your account

Happy Trading!!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis