Trading signals for Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hello,

A very Good morning. This morning has really been good for me (touchwood).
My short entry at 1.2951 hit a take profit and closed in green.

Now my profits since past 15 days has been 100 pips.

That means, even if both my long entries close on a stop loss, I would not make a loss on my initial capital investments.

That is indeed great.

So, now from now on I am waiting for the 2 long entries at 1.2799 and 1.2849 to show some changes, obvioulsy in the profit directions.

Also, there is one short entry order at 1.3001.

The day ahead will let me know what happens next. But what I know for sure is that I am not in for any losses, just profits from now on....

Yeah wish you too have a great day and a greater trading day ahead!!!

Good Luck....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis