Trading Signals for EUR/USD on Wednesday, August 14 2013

Silver balls
Silver balls (Photo credit: play4smee)
Today again I delayed in updating my blog, only because I was waiting for some hard-core action to happen with my trading account.


But sadly nothing happened. The status is same as yesterday. 


Neither any open deal closed, nor any entry order opened.


Though I was expecting the entry order in Gold to open, but actually the market did not go that low, which in fact is a good sign. It means that the commodity market is in for a recovery.

Today there were many announcements related to both the Eurozone and the U.S; but none of the news created a path breaking effect on the currency pair.


One of the news, related to the Department of Labor of the U.S came out very negative, that has in fact pulled up the EUR/USD pair.


But the pull seems not very significant. I say so because the maximum difference between the highest ask and lowest bid of the day has been a mere 30 pips.

That just means that there is still a lot of scope for the pair to move in either direction. But I am a little skeptical of the same.


That is because I do not see any strong news coming up in the next 18 hours. Also, tomorrow happens to be a kind of holiday for the Eurozone. That means that there would not be much activity coming in from there which could create a more or less no movement. Though if any major event happens in the U.S. financial market, then probably the pair could tumble down.


I do not know what could happen tomorrow.

Also on the personal front, I am off for a 3 day holiday from tomorrow. It is my husband’s birthday on the 17th and tomorrow happens to be the Independence Day of my nation, so I am travelling to my mother’s place for an escape and celebration in this holiday time.


Till then I am keeping the following entry orders, since I think I will have no time to check my account, so I am going a little less aggressive. I therefore, have also added Silver. So now I am back to trading on the commodity market too. My entries for the entire week are as below:


Sell EUR/USD at 1.3351 with a take profit of 50 pips.
Sell EUR/USD at 1.3301 with a take profit of 50 pips.
Buy XAU/USD at 1295.4 with a stop loss of 1282.9 and a take profit of 1332.9
Buy XAG/USD at 20.499 with a stop loss of 19.499 and a take profit of 23.499


If my account goes through any updates I shall update my twitter, or if I could manage some time, I shall update things here.


Bye and enjoy.
Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis