Trading Signals for Wednesday, April 23, 2013

Hi,

Just a few time back I thought that the market was about to drop down and may be, just a little may be my entry order at 1.2899 would get triggered. But that did not happen, till now in this week it has not happened.

Anyway, my entry order is set for the EUR/USD pair, all I need to do is wait for the right price entry to get long for the pair.

Also with my other trading broker, I am heavily into going long on the Silver. Since, the Gold requires a lot of margin and hence the capital for that, so I have not entered into it, though starting from the second week of the coming month, it is set to speed up North for good. The upcoming Akshaya Trithiya plays a major role in that.

But I am staying away from that metal and instead with the Silver, more so because my other broker, mainly Bforex asks for a very little margin for trading in that.

Anyway, Happy Trading !!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis