Trading Signals for Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hi,

I know I have not posted since a long time, probably it has been more than a week before that I posted anything here.

The reason is that I took a break from trading in the EUR/USD since that time.

As the opened entries had been open for more than a time frame of 15 days, so I closed them in whatever profits I had that time.

Precisely, it was +600 pips in the 2 long trades, and +50 pips through the short trades.

Actually, there was a profit of +200 pips, but I sadly made a loss of 150 pips, so the mere addition of 50 pips.

Anyway, I then made a request for the withdrawal to my broker, and since then I have been waiting for the pair to get to the levels I have been waiting for to get fresh with another round of long orders.

Precisely, at 1.2899...Let us wait and watch that together...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis