Trading Signals for Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hi,

Today only I realized that I am posting after a gap of more than a week. I am sorry, but I really cannot help it. Whatever I do, I only think of 8th of February only as the date of reference. I know there is absolutely no point in doing that, but still I cannot escape from my mind, that always blames me for my father's death.

Anyway, getting back to the business of trading, I ended up posting today because I realized that another long entry of Eur/Usd ended up in a loss. Though, in a half-loss, since it had crossed the 100 pip mark.

So, my last order entry was another in the list of losses that I have been accumulating since the date of my father's death. Exactly 8th of February was the day when I had a good profit, and I had then never realized that that particular day will always remain a day of loss and extreme grief for me to bear all my life.

Please forgive me for always drifting to the dark side of my personal life; and please have a look at the following:

I am currently having an open long order on Eur/Usd at 1.2949, with the stop loss of 100 pips, and a take profit of 300 pips.

Further, these are the entry orders placed at my end:

Buy EUR/USD at 1.2899 for 300 pips, with a stop loss of 100 pips
Buy EUR/USD at 1.2849 for 300 pips, with a stop loss of 100 pips 

Happy Trading and please do not die !!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis